Acupuncture & Education for Labour Induction
- Acupuncture can be appropriate at any stage of pregnancy to address a wide array of concerns while gestating.
- Acupuncture for induction usually begins in the 3rd trimester at 37 weeks, and is usually performed 1-3x/wk leading up to labour.
- Techniques such as moxibustion may be done along the acupuncture.
- Acupressure points to maintain a safe and effective home protocol are also taught to mother & partner.
- House calls available
- Acupressure/Acupuncture during labour & delivery available with Doula Care
- Additional Labor preparation services available
Acupuncture for Fertility Augmentation
- Acupuncture packages of 6-30min sessions available for promoting healthy conception
- Research Shows that Acupuncture can help
1. Decrease stress
2. Improve immunity
3. Improve quality and number of sperm
4. Decrease uterine contractions
5. Mitigate negative effects of pharmaceuticals
6. Modulate hormone imbalances
7. Improve circulation to uterus
8. Fortify the uterine lining
9. Decrease likelihood of miscarriage
10. Support the ovaries & ova
- 90min Webinar course for families
- Optional 30min private, one-on-one birth plan consultation
- Speaker Bios
- 10 #BetterBirthPlan Points to Ponder
- Inquire about In Person course
- Contact BetterBirthPlan@gmail.com for registration & questions
- Empowering births through education
- 1 initial consult to assess diet & gut health, focused physical exam
- Administration of test at initial consult for 96 commonly offending foods
- 1 follow up visit to discuss full treatment plan & go over IgG test results (discounted 50%!!)
- 1 comprehensive individualized treatment plan, outlined with short and long term health goals, nutraceutical intervention, acupuncture, mindfulness, sleep hygiene, homeopathy, botanical medicine, hydrotherapy, or any other naturopathic modalities indicated.